We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Please read ALL of the following information before purchasing. We know it’s a lot!
You can click here to go to our online ordering via square.
- We are still running our market specials of 4 smalls for $20 or 3 larges for $25. At checkout, enter coupon code 4for20 or 3for25 to receive the discount on qualifying orders.
- If you’d like to order in larger quantities (8 for $40, 6 for $50, etc), please message us and we’ll happily get the coupon codes sorted out for you. Square makes it tricky to apply numerous discounts in their online store so, for now, we are doing it manually. Please note – if coupon codes are entered incorrectly, we will email you the choice of being invoiced the remaining balance or refunded your order. Also, we had been going back in to apply coupons that were missed during purchases, but it has become too complicated to do that. So again, please use the codes or contact us if your order should include multiple discounts.
- SHIPPING COSTS Please be aware that the pre-set shipping prices are based on the 3 for 25 and 4 for 20 purchases. We use flat rate boxes through USPS that can only hold so many (heavy and breakable) jars. For larger orders, we will get a FedEx shipping quote to you before purchase. We do not charge for the packing material or boxes or any other handling, but we are asking that postage be paid in full by the customer (it is usually only a couple of dollars different from the pre-set prices). We know that shipping can seem high, but we’ve chosen to honor our market prices and deals instead of padding our product prices to offset a lower shipping cost. Also, we have zero control over what delivery companies charge for their services.
- Orders are mailed weekly on Wednesdays.
- Local pickup – your order will be placed on a table outside the front door, in a bag with your name on it. We will email you the address when it is ready. Pickups are available from Tuesday morning through Saturday afternoon. You don’t need to let us know when you’re coming, but please note that we are not filling any orders on Sunday or Monday.
- If your order arrives damaged in any way, please let us know! If possible, send us photos that we can use when filing a claim with the delivery service. We will refund you the price of any broken jar.
You can place your order at any time, but we will not be packaging or mailing on Mondays or Tuesdays. We will not be emailing, answering calls, or doing anything else on Mondays and Tuesdays 🙂
If you are using Apple Pay, please double check your shipping method before checking out as it seems to default to local pickup for some reason.
The Saturday Morning Market in St Pete continues to offer online ordering and easy pick up as well.
If you have any questions please let us know! You can comment below or email us at lisamfulk@gmail
Thank you and be well!